About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Skincare Myth:Too Early To use Anti-aging Range?

Some people think that if we are using anti-aging skincare range at early age, it will cause our skin age faster than we could imagine. How true is it?

Applying anti-aging range would not cause skin age faster, aging rate would not increase dramatically. However, most anti-aging skincares are richer, cream-based which are a bit burden for oily skin. Oily skin tend to secrete oil sebum, as they are using anti-aging skincares they may feel greasy, but lighter texture could be contributed by serum with anti-aging effect.

Therefore, there is no such thing using anti-aging skincares in early age will cause our skin age even faster. The clarification is clear enough.

philosophy

No comments: