About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Product Comment: Living Nature Eye Makeup Remover




I feel cool & refreshed when using this! Dunno whether you agree it smells pleasant, but this definitely a kick start before cleansing milk. This light and gentle formula with its infusion of soothing flower extracts: Calendula & Chamomile; Kumerahou & decyl glucoside are mild cleansing agents (surfactants) that perfect for even sensitive eyes while gently removing all traces of eye make-up, including heavy metals caused by eye shadow.

Red, inflammed skin can apply this eye makeup remover as cleansing water to cleanse their face until condition is soothed and calmed, follow-up with toner and moisturizer after cleansing. Simply wet cotton pad with eye makeup remover and wipe off your face.

Ingredient list:
Aqua, Decyl glucoside, Glycerin, Citrus grandis seed extract, Mel, Calendula officinalis flower, Chamomilla recutita oil**, Pomaderris kumerahou flower/leaf extract, Leptospermum scoparium oil, Melaleuca alternifolia oil. ** Certified organic

philosophy


No comments: