About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Product Comment: Living Nature Firming Flax Serum


This serum formerly known as firming flax cream. I've used firming flax serum for more than three years. This new formulation has a pleasant aroma, and even more absorb-able than old formulation.

Formulated with hydrating ingredients such as honey, glucose, NZ flax gel, it works as an excellent hydra booster. Therefore, this serum can smooth fine lines and calm dehydration-caused redness. I was satisfied with its fast result, you can feel the difference after a few days application, expected a glower and more radiant appearance.

Its old formulation had shown high ability of hyaluronic acid synthesis on cultured human skin fibroblast at Italy ABICH biochemical lab. I am not sure whether the new formulation remains as good or has a better result, but based on my own experience, few drops of it everyday hydrates my skin even better than origins weil's megamushroom face serum. Definitely it will continue to be my top favourite serum list, this serum succeeds to achieve what it promises .

Highly recommended as part of your daily facial ritual for dehydrated, dry and mature skin.


Ingredients INCI: Aqua (water), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil**, Cetearyl olivate (from olive oil), Sorbitan olivate (from olive oil), Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride (from coconuts), Glucose (plant sugar), Mel (manuka honey), Phormium tenax leaf juice (NZ flax gel), Sclerotium gum, Calendula officinalis extract, Euphrasia officinalis (eye bright) extract, Parfum (natural fragrance)*, Daucus carota (carrot) extract, Hypericum perforatum (st.john’s wort) oil, Rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil**, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, Glucose oxidase (from milk), Lactoperoxidase (from milk), Tocopherol (vitamin E), Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool* * From natural essential oils ** Certified organic

philosophy

No comments: