About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Product Comment:Elysambre Liquid Eyeliner





I bought Elysambre liquid eyeliner from lovelula.com, together with other Elysambre products. First, I tried the eyeliner. Since I am used to using liquid eyeliner to make up my eye, it is not difficult for me to use it.

However, the eyeliner cannot last long. It was such a great disappointment when the eyeline "melt" away after an hour (maybe less than that, I did not count). Compared with liquid eyeliner, I still prefer eyeliner gel, which is easier to use and longer lasting. I will end up having fine and smooth and attractive eyelines using it.

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Benzyl Alcohol*, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate,* Polysorbate 20 [+/– may contain: MICA – CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide) – CI 77491 (Red iron oxide) – CI 77492 (Yellow iron oxide) – CI 77499 (Black iron oxide) – CI 77007 (Ultramarine) – CI 77266 (Carbon black)]

philosophy

No comments: