About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Product Comment:Lush Angels On Bare Skin




Yes, i admit that Lush products' names always funny, like Origins do. I'd bought this Lush signature product when i was at Australia, was attracted by their colorful interior retail stores at Gold Coast. Well, i do admit that it smells weird to me when i passed by for I just simply couldn't stand these artificial fragrances.

Look for this grey, grainy mud rolled like love-letter, i can hardly imagine how could this be the most hot-selling product in all Lush fresh handmade cosmetic stores. They have some other products like colourful mask pastes packed in plastic containers with funny label, handcrafted soap blocks. tennis-ball-size bath bombs, transparent shower jellies and etc.

Mix bean-size of this angels with water (so 1 bar could last long), spread on face, i can feel the almond granules exfoliate my skin. Lush claims that angels on bare skin could be used everyday, but I simply comment that it is just alright for dry skin, but not for oily skin in hot humid Malaysia weather as this cleanser contains no foam, oily skin require corporation of cleansing gel!

Ingredients:
Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Kaolin, Water (Aqua), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Lavender Flowers (Lavendula hybrida), Perfume.


You can't buy Lush in Malaysia nor Singapore. But Lush products are widely available in international markets (www.lush.com).

philosophy




No comments: