About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

First Step

I've been very active in beauty forum (chinese cari) for these few years, more people concern about their skin problems or would like to analyze their skincare ingredient lists. After involving in handmade soaps, i found the beauty between chemistry and nature.

My buddy ask, since you are willing to spend time replying questions in forum, why don't you write a blog, educate people and you could bluff more (*laugh*).

Ever since, this blog is born. I choose dandelion to represent myself, hope can be like them, sow their seeds thru winds (for me thru internet) to every corners in this world.

1 comment:

taaleem said...

here I come FIFI!

An useful blog!!

Jill/Rosemount