About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Skincare Myth: Acne Vs Oil Control Products

Q: As oily skin with pimple, should i use oil control products?

A: Most oil control products in market could help to reduce oil secretion, some contains oil-absorbing complex, can absorb oil effectively. However, one should understand well own skin condition, if cheeks are very dry, or apply accutane/differin gel (those retinoid products, famous antiacne application), should use hydrating lotion to counter attack the adverse side effects of these products cause: dryness. Otherwise, the skin will become dry, itchy and even have decortication (skin peeling).


philosophy

No comments: