About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Product Comment: Living Nature illuminating tint




This illuniminating tint really look blink blink, because of mica, a mineral that reflect light make skin look glossy n shine after application. especially nose and cheekbone, it sharpen my feature.

Aqua (water), Jojoba esters, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (macadamia oil), Simmondsia chinensis oil (jojoba oil), Persea gratissima oil (avocado oil), Cetearyl wheatstraw glycosides (&) cetearyl alcohol (wheatstraw extract), Butyrospermum parkii butter (shea butter), Stearic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Citrus grandis seed extract (grapefruit seed extract), Mel (manuka honey), Pelargonium graveolens oil (geranium oil), Sclerotium gum, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Leptospermum scoparium oil (manuka oil), Melaleuca alternifolia oil (tea tree oil). [May contain: +/- Iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), Zinc Oxide (Cl77947).

philosophy

No comments: