1) Place cotton pads soaked in milk under your eyes for a few minutes. The lactic acid in the milk helps reduce puffiness and darkness.
2) Cold your eye with frozen swimming goggles filled with ice or frozen metal spoons. Place on eyes for five minutes or no longer cold. If you make an effort to do this every morning you will see a big difference in about two weeks.
3) Splash your face with cold water first thing in the morning. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to cold water for better effect.
4) Place tannin rich tea bag/potato/cucumber slices under your eyes and leave them under your eyes for 20 minutes.
5）Brew green papaya with peppermint leaf, soak the tea with cotton pad and cover eye area as eye mask.
1) Blink your eye and look far.
2) Do not turn your head, let your eye ball turn from right to left, then up and down.
3) At last make a 360 degree circular motion. Repeat this regularly.
Eye Massage for Puffy Eye
1) Close your eye, four fingers (except thumb) lay under eye brow, lightly press towards canthus (corner of the eye). Use thumbs if you have long finger nails.
2) Repeat the same action for under eye.
3) Four fingers of both hands cover both eyes separately, lightly press from inwards to outwards.