About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Beauty Info: UV protection start from Young


Some kids have freckles when they are only just 10 years old or teenagers during adolescent age. This related to gene, UV exposure, if you could refresh back your memory, UV exposure during your childhood might be highest compare to your campus or working life. Some dermatologists suggest that UV protection should be started during childhood, this could help delaying aging symptoms and pigmentation occur when we age.

It is recommended to use mineral sunscreen mainly formulated by zinc oxide, titanium dioxide with free of fragrance/perfume, which won't cause burden to fragile skin. Either organic sunscreen or sunscreen formulated for baby and kids will do.


Below are examples of certain organic brands targeted for baby & kids, especially their sunscreens
Badger
Erbiviva
Lavera
The Organic Pharmacy


philosophy

No comments: