About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Skincare Myth: Can L-ascorbic acid use during Day time?

Some worry about L-ascorbic acid may have photosensitve effect on skin, and question about whether L-ascorbic acid containing products could be used during day time. L-ascorbic acid is one of vitamin C derivatives, including ascorbyl glcoside, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, ascrobyl palmitate, ascorbic acid.

L-ascorbic acid is not only reduce melanin formation to whiten skin, but also reduce radicals abuse caused by UV exposure to skin, resulting in antioxidant effect. If it is work together with sunscreen, or formulated in sunscreen, it can also enhance effectiveness of UV protection.

Therefore, do not worry about photosensitive problem & use L-ascorbic acid during day and night time.

philosophy

No comments: