About Me

My photo
Welcome to my beauty blog, and you will find a lot of beauty sharings here. As a shopaholic and a skincare maniac, I always like to try new things in market. And the most important thing is I just share what I had tried for at least a month to get most trustworthy testimonial. Besides, as a cosmetic analyst, I'll share with you more interesting facts behind these bottles and jars. Feel free to drop by here and I am looking forward to approaching you soon.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Women'Secret Bamboo Bodycare


What do your mind appear when you see Women' Secret? I bet all will say lingerie. This brand keeps a strict eye on both aesthetic and practical detail. However, i just discovered that Women'secret come out with body showering series with eye-catching packaging. Do you ever believe that women'secret has shower gel??? It is not surprising anyway, even samsung or giorgio armani have cosmetic, it is acceptable, for me at least.

The images that i could grab is Women'Secret Bamboo bodycare, together will brilliant green colour catch my eye ball, I believe in this range would smell refreshing green. Not sure when it does arrive in any Malaysia retail store, it is an exciting news for Women'Secret fans.





philosophy

No comments: